Once the home of the Gandy Family, this fine, Georgian Mansion became a Country House Hotel in 1947. We have a wealth of history here and although modern luxuries have been added, Heaves Mansion still retains the elegant character, which befits a true Country House. It is still owned and run by the Whitelock family after 70 years. Heaves has always been noted for a friendly welcome and a sense of peace and quiet. Set in ten acres of formal gardens, woodland and parkland, the hotel has magnificent views of the Pennines, the Kent Estuary and the Lakeland Hills.
Due to retirement, the Hotel is now closed.
Miles and Catherine would like to thank all our loyal customers for their friendship and support over the years.Also a special thanks to all those wonderful people that we have had the pleasure of working with and our suppliers for their excellent service.
The Old Stables Cottages,
Crockery Crisis Hire Service
Cath's Garden plants
all remain open as usual
For all enquiries 015395 60396